The Docklands shower suits contemporary as well as the industrial feel. Makes a big statement as a freestanding piece and can be framed beautifully by a stone or darker backdrop.
Integrated 75mm dia WELS rated rose.
Reach: 450mm (centre to centre)
Height: floor to rose 2000mm
Overall Height 2150mm
Tap Height 1000mm (approx to centre of taps)
Overall depth incl taps 140mm
*Stainless steel freestanding base (concealed) supplied
- Can be supplied freestanding or wall mounted – please specify upon ordering.
- Wall mounting on timber requires minimum 45mm depth timber blocking behind finished wall.
- Final water connections in ground. Hot and cold water supply pipes to be extended to within 500mm of base of shower.
- Shower must be fully installed and connected prior to tiling (or other floor finishes) of area at the base of the shower.
- To ensure baseplate is concealed, 60mm minimum is required between underside of tile and concrete slab.
- Concrete may need to be chased to achieve this depth Freestanding model must be fixed to either timber or concrete substrate.
Installation of Tama, Lennox, Docklands or Belongil freestanding shower to concrete.